COMMON INTERFACE (złącze CI)
CONAX CARD READER (CA)
Ariva 204 - satellite TV decoder
Discover a whole new full HD FULL TV experience.
Ariva 204 is a new satellite FULL HD receiver with built-in card reader for pay TV. This device has an integrated PVR Ready function, which together with USB 2.0 input allows you to record programs to an external hard drive.
Comfortable remote control to operate the Ferguson Ariva 204 player is supplied with an extremely comfortable and intuitive to use RCU540 remote control. This remote control lies perfectly in the hand, so you can conveniently operate all the functions of the receiver.
The subscriber card and CI/CI+ module sockets are located on the back of the device so as not to interfere with the harmony of the front panel. The standard Ethernet/WiFi network interface and two fast USB 2.0 ports enable recording programs and easy and convenient access to multimedia.
RECORD AND WATCH!
Worried you're gonna miss your favorite show? Just plug the external memory stick into the USB port and from now on you can record any programs or seasons of your favorite TV shows at any time you want!
Satellite TV receiver Ariva 204 is a unique tuner that seamlessly plays music (mp3, flac, ogg), movies (mkv, avi, xvid) and photos (jpeg, bmp) are just a few examples of the use of this versatile equipment. Coded channels can be accessed via CI/CI+ (Common Interface) slot and a card reader for pay-TV.
INTERNET SERVICES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• CPU frequency: 594MHz
• Flash Memory: 1PC 16Mbyte FLASH
• SDRAM Memory: 1PC 128Mbyte DDR3
• Tuner Type: EARDATEK EDS-10830FF0VG
• Frequency Range: 950 ~ 2150MHz
• Input Impedance: 75Ω
• LNB Power and Polarization: Vertical 13VDC; Horizontal 18VDC @ 400mA (max) 22KHz±0.4KHz (0.6V±0.2V) tone, Overload Protection
• Input Level Range: -65dBm ~ -25dBm
• Loop-Through: Signal Loop Through
DVB-S/S2 Channel Decoder
• DVBS Demod Standard: DVB-S, DVB-S2
• DVBS Demodulation: QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK
• DVBS Symbol Rate: 2 ~ 90MSPS (Code Rate 1/2)
• DVBS Code Rate: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 for DVB-S QPSK; 1/4, 1/3, 2/5, 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 for DVB-S2 QPSK; 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 for DVB-S2 8PSK; 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 for DVB-S2 16APSK; 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 for DVB-S2 32APSK
• LNB IN: IEC 169-24, F-Type, Female
• LOOP OUT: IEC 169-24, F-Type, Female
• S/PDIF: Optical S/PDIF
• HDMI: 19 PIN Female HDMI 1.3b
• Ethernet: RJ45 10/100M Ethernet Interface
• USB: 2 x USB 2.0
• RS232: RS-232
• TV SCART: 21 PIN Female, CVBS, RGB, Audio L/R
• DC IN: 12V/1.5A DC IN
• Demultiplexer: MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-1
• Input Bit Rate: Max 100Mbit/s
• Video Decoding: MPEG1 ISO/IEC 11172-2, MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-2 MP@ML, H.264(MPEG4 part 10) main and high profile level 4.1/MPEG-2 MP@HL, HEVC main profile @level 4.1, main 10 profile @level 4.1 • Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
• Video Resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×720, 720×480
• Audio Decoding: MPEG-1 layerI/II, PCM downmix, IEC958 S/PDIF, Dolby 5.1 channel, Dolby downmix 2 channel, Dolby Prologic 2
• Sound Mode: LEFT/RIGHT/STEREO/MONO
• Sampling Frequency: 32KH, 44.1KH, 48KHz
• Video Bandwidth: SD: 5.0MHz(-3dB), HD: 30MHz(-3dB)
• Video Impedance: 75Ω
• Video Voltage Level: 1.0 Vp-p
• Audio Frequency Range: 20 ~ 20KHz
• Audio Impedance: 600Ω
• Audio Voltage Level: 2V rms (5.6Vp-p)
• Input Voltage: 12V DC IN
• Consumption: Max 18W
• Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C
• Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
• Humidity: <95%
1. LOOP Out
2. LNB In
4. 2 x USB 2.0
10. DC IN
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.