ARIVA ATV COMBO
Using modern television becomes easy.
Ferguson proudly presents a new decoder - Ferguson Ariva ATV COMBO
Hybrid satellite decoder. The integrated IP module allows both high-definition television reception and Internet access. The decoder is equipped with a new standard satellite tuner 4K and universal tuner to receive DVB-T/T2 terrestrial channels.
A perfect complement to this receiver is an extremely readable display. Unique design and housing make Ariva ATV COMBO ideal for modern interiors. Decoder allows you to receive paid programs and Television on Card. Just the right subscription card.
Android for TV
Cinema hits and live sport. Data streaming in applications and multiplayer games
4k, UHD, HDR
Increasing the realism of the watched picture, and thus the experience of the TV user to a higher, previously unattainable level.
Transfer with a maximum speed of up to 4.8Gbit/s (600MB/s)!
Connect the mouse and keyboard. Stream the sound. Get the most out of your Bluetooth!
we'll find it.
Get closer look
H.265 HEVC video decoding gives you new perspectives, enjoy the full spectrum of new 4K video experiences!
At the heart of the receiver is the Hisilicon Hi3798C200 chipset, which is equipped with peripherals such as Ethernet communication interface, 3 x USB ports (2 x 2.0 and 1 x 3.0), HDMI 2.0a TX video output with HDCP2.2 support, S/PDIF port for audio signals, LAN 10/100/1000Mbit, DVB-S2 standard digital TV system, Smart Card Slot port and 12V/3A DC power socket.
The system is adapted to work with Android TV and Linux. On the disc itself is mounted 16GB flash memory eMMC and 2GB DDR3 RAM. The unique ARM Mali T720 graphics card and high-performance ARM Cortex A53 processor powered by 64-bit ARMv8 cores will provide console-like performance and lower power consumption.
Record and watch!
Worried you're gonna miss your favorite show? Just plug the external memory stick into the USB port and from now on you can record any programs or seasons of your favorite TV shows at any time you want!
Stunning image quality and 4 times more detail than Full HD! From now on, you can enjoy sharper images than ever before.
Versatile TV reception.
With the dual head you can watch satellite or DVB-T2 terrestrial TV. You can record one program while watching another live.
Enjoy coded TV programs. The CA slot is cleverly positioned under the front flap so that it does not interfere with the harmony of the front panel. An Ethernet/WiFi interface is also available as standard.
The decoder must be connected to the Internet in order to be able to use its full functionality.
Connect the decoder to the Internet during the first start-up. Thanks to this you will download the latest application and update!
• HiSilicon HI3798C V200 up to 1.6GHz, Quad-Core
• CPU Architecture: ARM Cortex A53
• GPU: ARM Mali T720 (OpenGL ES 3.1, 3.0, 2.0, 1.1 and OpenCL 1.1)
• SDRAM: 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
• Storage: 16GB eMMC (system and recovery partitions included)
• Input Connector: F-Type Female
• Frequency Range: 950MHz to 2150MHz
• Signal Level: -25 to -70dBm
• LNB Power & Polarisation: Vertical: +13.5V ± 0.5V Max 250mA; Horizontal: +18.5V ± 0.5V Max 250mA
• 22KHz Tone: Frequency: 22KHz ± 4KHz, 0.6Vp-p ± 0.2Vp-p
• Diseqc Control: Version 1.0, 1.2, USALS Compatible
• Demodulation: QPSK & 8PSK
• Input Symbol Rate: DVB-S : 1 ~ 55Mbps / DVB-S2 : 1 ~ 45Mbps
• Antenna Input/Output Connector: F-Type Female or IEC Female
• Frequency Range: 52MHz to 866MHz
• Signal Level: -25 dBm to -80 dBm
• IF Frequency: Low IF 3 ~ 60 MHz
• Mode: DVB-T2/T, QPSK, 16QAM ~ 256QAM
• Bandwidth: 6 MHz, 7 MHz, 8 MHz, 1.7MHz (possible to use with Low IF)
• Transport Stream: ITU-T H.265/HEVC & H.264, ISO/IEC 13818-2 MPEG-2, AVS&AVS+, VC1, VP6, VP8, VP9
• Profile Level: ITU-T H.265 Main 10 Profile@ L5.1 high-tier, MPEG-2 MP@HL
• Input Rate: Max. 160Mbit/s (H.265)
• Video Format: 4:3, 16:9, Letter Box, Pan&Scan
• Video Resolution: 10bit, Up to 4096x2160px@60fps, HDR 10 Support
• Audio Decoding: MPEG I&II, MP3, Dolby True HD & Digital Plus, AAC-LC, HE-AAC V1/V2
• Audio Mode: Stereo/Mono/Left/Right/Exchange
• Bluetooth: 4.0 + EDR
• HDMI: HDMI 2.0a TX with HDCP 2.2, 4K 10bit UHD @60Hz up 4096x2160px, 1080p/i, 720p/i, 576p/i, 480p/i
• Ethernet: RJ45 10/100/1000Mb Ethernet interface
• Wi-Fi: DualBand 2,4/5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
• USB: 1x USB 3.0 port, 2x USB 2.0 port
• Ports: AV, HDMI 2.0a HDCP 2.2, HDCP1.4, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, S/PDIF, LAN 10/100/1000Mbit, DC 12V/3A, DVB-T/T2, DVB-S2, Smart Card Slot
• Software: Dual OS Android TV 8 and Linux Debian or Enigma 2
• Video Support: HDTV, SDTV MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, HEVC/H.265, AVS, DivX 2K/4K decoding
• Video Formats Support: MKV, MP4, WMV, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, ISO, others via applications
• Video Containers Support: MKV(h.264, HEVC/h.265), WMV, MP4, RM, RMVB, TS, AVI, VOB, MOV (h.264,HEVC/h.265), ASF, 3GP, others via applications
• Audio Support by passtrough: AC3/Dolby Digital 5.1, E-AC/ Dolby Digital +5.1, Dolby Digital +7.1, TrueHD 5.1, TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Atmos 7.1, DTS HD Master, DTS High Resolution, DTS X
• Audio Containers Support: MP3, WMA, WMA, AAC, OGG, OGA, FLAC, ALAC, others via applications
• Input Voltage: AC 90~250V, 50/60HZ, DC 12V/3A
• Power Consumption: Depends on the components use (HDD, others)
• Power Consumption in Standby: =< 0.5W
• Storage Temperature: -10~70°C
• Operating temperature: 0~45°C
• Humidity: <95%
• Net Weight: 1,1kg
1. Antenna WiFi
7. USB 3.0
8. 2 x USB 2.0
10. DC INPUT
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.