Adapter Wi-Fi W03 802.11 b/g/n
Adapter Wi-Fi W03 802.11 its a compact, ultra fast network card based on N technology.
Optimized radio transmission architecture and improved bandwidth algorithm gives you extremely performance. Right now you can make network 3 times faster. Adapter its compatible with 802.11n standard, thereby provides better stability and data transfer up to 150Mb/s. Furthermore, it's compatible with older standards (802.11 b/g). Full compatibility with Ferguson Ariva devices it's the main advantage of this device.
The adapter is compatible with the latest 802.11n standard, providing better stability and data transfer rates up to 150Mbps. In addition, it is compatible with previous standards (802.11 b / g). The basic advantage of this device is full compatibility with Ferguson Ariva devices.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n, tryb 1T1R
- Interface: USB1.1, USB2.0
- Frequency: 2.412~2.4835GHz (depending on the regulations in the country)
- 802.11b/g: max 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: max 150 Mbps
- Signal strenght:
- 802.11b: -86+/-1 dBm
- 802.11g:-74+/-1 dBm
- 802.11n (HT20). -70+/-1dBm
- 802.11n (HT40). -70+/-1dBm
- Security protocols: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPAI, 802.1X
- Power consumption: 5V DC input, 130 mA
- Range: inside building up to 100 m, outside up to 300 m (depending on the terrain)
- Work and storage conditions:
- Temperature (work): -10°C~60°C
- Temperature (storage): -20~70°C
- Humidity (work): 10%~95% without condensation
- Humidity (storage): 5%~95% without condensation
- Operating system:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Mac OS X
- Linux 2.6.X
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.