Ariva 104 - satellite TV decoder
Discover a whole new full HD FULL TV experience.
Ariva 104 is a new satellite Full HD receiver with a built-in card reader for pay TV. This device has an integrated PVR Ready function, which together with USB 2.0 input allows you to record programs to an external hard drive.
The decoder housing is made of the highest quality materials. The decoder has a clear, 4-digit LED display. Small, elegant form of housing and timeless front panel of the decoder make it perfect for any interior!
Thanks to the use of two USB ports, the Ariva 104 satellite receiver can be connected to an external memory stick. Playing music (mp3, ogg, flac), movies (mkv, avi, xvid) and viewing photos (jpeg, bmp) are just a few examples of using this versatile equipment.
RECORD AND WATCH!
Worried you're gonna miss your favorite show? Just plug the external memory stick into the USB port and from now on you can record any programs or seasons of your favorite TV shows at any time you want!
INTERNET SERVICES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• CPU frequency: 554MHz
• Flash Memory: 1PC 4Mbyte/8Mbyte SPI FLASH
• SDRAM Memory: 1PC 128Mbyte DDR3
• Tuner Type: M3031 on board
• Frequency Range: 950~2150MHz
• Input Impedance: 75Ω
• LNB Power and Polarization: Vertical 13VDC; Horizontal 18VDC @ 400mA (max) 22KHz±0.4KHz (0.8V±0.2V) tone, Overload Protection
• Input Level Range: -65dBm ~ -25dBm
• Loop-Through: Signal loop through
DVB-S/S2 Channel Decoder
• DVBS Demod Standard: DVB-S, DVB-S2
• DVBS Demodulation: QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK
• DVBS Symbol Rate: 2 ~ 90MSPS (Code Rate 1/2)
• DVBS Code Rate: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 for DVBS QPSK; 1/4, 1/3, 2/5, 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 for DVBS2 QPSK; 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 for DVBS2 8PSK; 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 for DVBS2 16APSK; 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 for DVBS2 32APSK
• LNB IN: IEC 169-24, F-Type, Female
• TV SCART: 21 PIN Female, CVBS, Audio L/R
• S/PDIF: Coaxial • Ethernet: RJ45 10/100M Ethernet interface
• USB: 2 * USB 2.0
• DV-Out: 19 PIN Female HDMI 1.3b
• Demultiplexer: MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-1
• Input Bit Rate: Max 100Mbit/s
• Video Decoding: MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-2 MP@ML, H.264 (MPEG4 part 10) main and high profile level 4.1/MPEG-2 MP@ HL, HEVC main profile@level 4.1, main 10 profile @level4.1
• Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
• Video Resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×720, 720×480, 720×576
• Audio Decode: MPEG-1 layerI/II, PCM downmix, IEC958 S/PDIF, Dolby 5.1 channel, Dolby downmix 2 channel, Dolby Prologic 2
• Sound Mode: LEFT/RIGHT/STEREO/MONO
• Sampling Frequency: 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz
• Video Bandwidth: SD: 5.0MHz(-3dB), HD: 30MHz(-3dB)
• Video Impedance: 75Ω
• Video Voltage Level: 1.0 Vp-p
• Audio Frequency Range: 20~20KHz
• Audio Impedance: 600Ω
• Audio Voltage Level: 2V rms (5.6Vp-p)
• Input Voltage: DC 12V/1A
• Consumption: Max 12W
• Storage Temperature: -40°~60°
• Operating temperature: -5°~45°
• Humidity: <95% • Net Weight: 530g
1. LNB IN
2. 2 x USB 2.0
6. DC In
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.