Bluetooth mobile speaker – HearMe 200BT
Ferguson HearMe 200BT is a powerful, portable Bluetooth speaker, which can be used on the beach, pool or a barbecue in the garden.
The speaker is resistant to splashes and dust. Ferguson HearMe 200BT is the perfect companion for every event. The speaker distinguish himself form other devices with a very rich, dynamic sound. The device was developed in accordance with the Ferguson-business philosophy. With two internal speakers, the device offers a powerful sound and dynamic bass, and clear vocals. Ferguson HearMe 200BT - bluetooth, portable battery rechargeable speaker: Your all-terrain entertainment center.
Thanks to the built-in lithium-ion battery, you can use the speakers Ferguson HearMe 200BT placed anywhere. The battery is charged via a standard micro USB connector. Guests can also enjoy the music by connecting any kind of music player directly to the speaker via the built-in auxiliary interface.
Wireless music streaming
Bluetooth is a short range wireless communication technology that is both robust and energy-efficient. The technology allows easy wireless connection to iPod/iPhone/iPad or other Bluetooth devices, such as smartphones, tablets or even laptops. So you can enjoy your favourite music and sound from videos or games wirelessly.
Control via the built-in buttons
Thanks to the rainproof standard the speaker can be used almost everywhere, eg during the shower. Perfect for your holiday on the lake or seaside. Please note that during the dive or a strong jet of water, the water can penetrate and damage the device.
The device is very convenient and handy. It can be placed on a cabinet or table. Mobile - you can take it whenever you want (to a party, the holidays, car, office or to the garden).
Resistant fabric and durable rubber housing speaker will survive 200BT Hear Me all your adventures.
Reinforced construction and sealed enclosure provides weather resistance and party.
Ferguson HearMe 200BT is airtight, so that he does not dreadful sand or dust.
The possibility of connecting external devices via the AUX
The AUX connector is designed for devices for which there is provided a special connector (eg. A computer, iPod). Enjoy your music by connecting any misic player directly to the bluetooth speaker via built-in analog input Aux.
- RMS : 2W x 2
- Driver : 1.5” x 2
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- S/N Ratio : 60 dB
- Frequency Response : 80Hz~20kHz
- Function : Wireless Bluetooth A2DP stereo music player, built-in lithium battery with
- Mini USB Charging, AUX 3.5 stereoscopic socket signal input.
- Cabinet Material : Rubber + Plastic
- Power Supply : 3.7 V 1500 mAh (Polymer rechargeable battery)
1. On/Off: Turning OFF/ON the speaker.
2. USB: MINI USB charging port (3.7 V 1500mAh).
3. AUX: Φ 3.5 stereo audio signal input interface for external
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.