Ferguson Digital DAB+150 – digital radio with MP3
The Ferguson DAB Digital Radio +150 is the ideal radio for the kitchen or home office.
This device has a embedded DAB+/FM tuner with RDS support, as well as a USB port and SD card reader for music playback. You can also use it as an alarm clock. The Ferguson DAB Digital Radio +150 is set in a chic wooden cabinet. In addition to receiving the digital DAB radio stations you can aslo enjoy the standard analogue FM radio. With this device you can play music directly from SD card or USB sticks. The navigation of the all radio functions can be done via the buttons on the unit.
The RDS (Radio Data System) displays additional information from the sender, such as the title and artist of the currently broadcast song, on the screen. In addition, the device is equipped with a practical LCD display with backlight. Thanks to it you can easily recognize radio station, sender, artist name, album or title!
This product is equipped with the practical programming function of shutdown time. Thanks to which you can relax in the evening, do not mind turning off the device. There is also a radio-alarm clock function that will wake you up with your favorite music on demand. With integrated USB and SD card input, you can also play MP3 audio (including ID3).
- Radio DAB+/UKF with RDS
- Memory of 10 stations DAB+
- USB input for playback audio (MP3/WMA)
- SD card input for playback audio (MP3/WMA)
- Compatibility with ERP 2 for higher energy efficiency
- Power consumption (at work): 20 W
- Clock with two alarms
- Maximum performance: 15 W
- Power uotput: 5 W RMS (10% THD)
- Headphone jack output
- Large LCD backlit display
- Full wooden laminated PVC casing
- Retro design and tuning scale with blue backlight
- Metal speaker grid with chrome ring
- Teleskopic antenna UKF
- AC power adapter
- Voltage input: DC 12V
- DAB + frequency range: 174,928 MHz ~ 239,200 MHz
- FM frequency range: 87,5 MHz ~ 108 MHz
- Dimensions: 235 x 140 x 145 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight net: 1,7 kg
2. SOURCE SOUND SELECT SOUND BUTTON (SOURCE)
5. PREV (PREVIOUS)
7. SLEEP / STANDBY (SLEEP / STANDBY SWITCHING FUNCTION)
8. NEXT (NEXT)
9. ENTER / STOP
11. THE VOLUME KNOB
12. SD Card Reader
13. USB PORT
14. PRESET / PLAY / PAUSE
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.