HearMe 100BT – Bluetooth mobile speaker
The speaker Ferguson Hear Me 100BT is very versatile and can be taken anywhere and used at every opportunity - listen to music in the garden, in the kitchen, on the beach or at a picnic.
The device was developed with the idea of mobility. The speaker Ferguson HearMe 100BT was concealed in a stylish casing of the highest quality. Thanks to the built-in microphone, the speaker can be used as a speakerphone for voice conferences or while driving. The speaker can operate on battery power (work up to 8 hours). Ferguson HearMe 100BT is perfect for any trip and can be used thanks to the robust and watertight housing even in extreme situations.
Thanks to the built-in microphone can be a hands-free device, eg. As conference or in the car, act.
Control via the built-in buttons
The device is controlled by buttons on the housing. This allows you to adjust the volume, pause or take and end calls.
The device is waterproof and can be used during the shower. Ferguson HearMe 100BT is perfect for your holiday on the lake or seaside. The speaker is equipped with a powerful suction cup. You can attach the speakers to the tiles in the shower, windows, mirrors.
The device is very convenient and handy. It can be placed on a cabinet or table. Mobile - you can take it whenever you want (to a party, the holidays, car, office or to the garden ...).
- IP grade:IP67
- Bluetooth version: V3.0+EDR
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz
- Power rating: 3 W
- SNR: >85dB
- Operating voltage: 3.7 V
- Charging voltage: DC 5 V
- Charge time: approx. 5 hours
- Operation time: approx. 8 hours
- Operating distance: 10 meters
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.