mini Hi-Fi system – HearMe CD250BT
The Micro HiFi System HearMe CD250BT from Ferguson transforms your room into a music center, which that apart from a powerful CD drive may feature a Bluetooth receiver.
You can play music from your phone via Bluetooth or play MP3 CDs on this compact, all-in-one music system from Ferguson. Forget cables. Thanks to the Bluetooth technology you can enjoy your favorite songs in 2x25W audio quality. The unit has a CD player, a USB interface and an analog radio FM. So there is no reason to hide your CD collection anymore.
This micro HiFi system produces a strong and pure sound that can be adjusted using the equalizer to suit your personal needs. HearMe CD250BT is provided with an exceptionally comfortable and intuitive to use remonte control.
- Micro Hi-Fi with integrated CD, Bluetooth and Tuner
- PLL FM tuner with station memory and RDS functions
- Connection jack 3.5 mm earphone jack on backside
- USB-port on front for connection of an external USB devices AUX input
- Clamp connections for speaker connection cable
- System is compatible to CD-R, CD-RW optical data carrier and MP3, WMA files Bluetooth connection for audio file streaming
- ID3 tag support
- Standby power consumption <0.5W and ERP II (Energy related products note)
- two High grade 2-way boxes with bass reflex system and balanced sound characteristics (2x25 watt)
Wireless music streaming
Bluetooth is a short range wireless communication technology that is both robust and energy-efficient. The technology allows easy wireless connection to iPod/iPhone/iPad or other Bluetooth devices, such as smartphones, tablets or even laptops. So you can enjoy your favourite music and sound from videos or games wirelessly.
Bass Reflex Speaker System
Bass Reflex Speaker System delivers a deep bass experience from a compact loudspeaker box system. It differs from a conventional loudspeaker box system in the addition of a bass pipe that is acoustically aligned to the woofer to optimise the low frequency roll-off of the system. The result is deeper controlled bass and lower distortion. The system works by causing the air mass in the bass pipe to vibrate like a conventional woofer. Combined with the response of the woofer, the system extends the overall low frequency sounds to create a completely new dimension of deep bass.
USB for easy MP3 music
You can easily enjoy the convenience and fun of accessing more digital music via the built-in USB.
Digitale Digital tuning with preset stations for extra comfort
With preset radio station, you can easily listen to your favorite stations without the neccessary to adjust the frequency manually each time.
The integrated CD drive is able to play your favorite music from your CD.
- Power supply: AC 220V-240V~50Hz
- Max. power consumption: 60 W
- Input joint: USB, AUX IN
- Disc type: CD, CD-R
- Supported files format: MP3, WMA
- Radio frequency: 87.5-108.0 MHz
- Bluetooth effective distance: 10 meters in open air
- Accessories: Audio cable; FM Antenna; Remote Control
- Temperature: -10°C~+40°C
- Humidity: 5%~90%
- Dimension (cm): Speakers: 140x190x210, Central unit: 220x112x259
- Net Weight: Speakers: 2,05 kg, Central unit: 2,05 kg
2. USB input (for external USB devices).
4. Volume knob.
5. CD tray.
8/9. Previous/Next/Preset +/-.
10. CD tray open/close.
3. AUX input.
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.