Vibro Radio – mobile vibro speaker
Ferguson Vibro Radio speaker present a whole new dimension to the sound emission.
Thanks to its vibrations, the music is not only heard but also tangible for the recipient. Placed on a flat surface, the speaker makes the surface to resonate and to act as a subwoofer, highlighting the deep tones. Music propagates around the device, making the sound incoming to the listener in its crystal clear form independently of the position of the listener.
The timbre of the sound depends on the material on which the speaker is placed. The table below shows examples of the characteristics of the emitted sound in comparison with the surface made to resonate:
Wood: Rich middle and low tones
Metal: Strong bass
Cardboard: Effect of vinyl
Glass: Clean and transparent sound
Streaming of music, device memory
The speaker supports wireless communication based on Bluetooth 4.1, which makes it fully compatible with all devices that support this protocol - among others - smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.
At the same time Vibro Radio offers support for micro-SD cards, which allows users to play their favorite music stright from the media.
Ferguson Vibro Radio has a built-in FM tuner. Included with the speaker manufacturer supplies the antenna allows the radio signal reception much better quality. Fans of this medium can take advantage of convenient automatic station search.
Intuitive and comfortable handling system
The device - in addition to an easy-to-use control panel disposed on a speaker - offers also a wireless remote control that supports all functions of the device.
Working time and speakers battery
A fully charged Vibro Radio speaker works for up to 6 hours. The built-in Li-Ion battery is charged by the supplied USB cable.
Ferguson Vibro Radio speaker - thanks to its sleek design and pocket size - is a worthy alternative to professional sound equipment, which becomes impossible to travel with because of its size. Small, powerful, with lots of options and with crystal clear sound - Ferguson Vibro Radio offers everything one could ask for.
- Turn any surface into a speaker!
- Made of high quality aluminum
- Offers an Ambient Noise Compensation System
- 20W RMS Power
- Supports Bluetooth 4.1
- Supports Micro-SD cards up to 32GB
- Supports FM radio
- Li-Ion 3.7V/1100mAh battery, full charging time approx. 2 hours
- Wireless remote control, antenna and USB cable for charging included in the package
- Operating time: up to 6 hours
- Weight: 0,37kg
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.