Vibro Stereo – mobile Bluetooth vibro speaker in stereo
Ferguson Vibro Stereo speakers present a whole new dimension to the sound emission.
Thanks to their vibrations, the music is not only heard but also tangible for the recipient. Placed on a flat surface, the speakers make the surface to resonate and to act as a subwoofer, highlighting the deep tones. Music propagates around the device, making the sound incoming to the listener in its crystal clear form independently of the position of the listener.
The timbre of the sound depends on the material on which the speakers are placed. The table below shows examples of the characteristics of the emitted sound in comparison with the surface made to resonate:
Wood: Rich middle and low tones
Metal: Strong bass
Cardboard: Effect of vinyl
Glass: Clean and transparent sound
Music streaming, playing in beutiful STEREO!
The speakers support wireless communication based on Bluetooth 4.1, which makes it fully compatible with all devices that support this protocol - among others - smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. Vibro Stereo speakers have an AUX input port for playing from devices not compatible with Bluetooth technology - for that feature the speakers are supplied with proper cable.
The device allows you to receive phone calls. The phone call can be performed by pressing a button marked with a telephone icon on the main speaker (master). Rejecting a call is done by and pressing and holding the same button.
Working time and battery
A fully charged Vibro Stereo speakers allow their use for six hours. The built-in Li-Ion battery is charged by the supplied USB cable. Full charche cycle lasts for about two hours.
Ferguson Vibro Stereo speakers - thanks to their sleek design and pocket size - are a worthy alternative to professional sound equipment, which becomes impossible to travel with because of its size. Stereo Bluetooth speakers are a definite novelty on the market and a cooperation between the two vibrating speakers provides unique experience for the listener.
- Transform any surface into a speaker!
- Handsfree function (built-in microphone)!
- Supports Bluetooth 4.1 stereo!
- Made of high quality aluminum
- The Ambient Noise Compensation System
- 20 W RMS output power
- 3.5 mm AUX input
- Li-Ion 3.7 V/1050 mAh battery, full charging time approx. 2 hours
- Charging cable for both columns at the same time and 3,5 mm minijack cable included
- Operating time up to 6 hours
- Weight: 0,37 kg
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.