1. Operator Service ferguson-digital.eu is Ferguson Sp. z o.o. ul. Dworska 1; 61-619 Poznań/Poland
2. Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. By voluntarily entered in forms information.
b. By recording the terminal devices cookies (so-called. “Cookies”).
c. By collecting logs, web server by your web host
2. The information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service can save addition the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not shared with third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data given in the form may be a set of potential customers registered by the Service Operator in the register maintained by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact.
6. The data given in the forms can be submitted to entities technically pursuing certain services – in particular, the provision of information about the holder of a domain registered entities operators of Internet domain services support payments or other entities with whom the operator of the Service in this area works.
3. Information about the cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called. “Cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
3. The subject termination device zamieszczającym Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a. Produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users are using of the websites, which allows improving the structure and content;
b. The maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
c. Determining the user profile in order to display it matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). Cookies “Session” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
8. Cookie files posted in the terminal devices of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Network Google to display ads tailored to the way you use the Service. For this purpose, can maintain information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
11. With regard to information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Serwer logs.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logon the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, notation may be:
a. the time of request,
b. time to send a response,
c. the name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – where there has been a transition to the Service by reference,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. IP address information.
3. The above data are not associated with individual persons hand.
4. The above data are used only for server administration.
5. Making available the data.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Identification data will be made available to the individual off the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. File Management cookies – as in practice to express and retract consent?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve the cookies are disabled required for authentication processes, security, maintenance preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS, AND MODIFY PERSONAL DATA
1. The Service Recipient or Client has the right to access the content of their personal data and correct it.
2. Every person has the right to control the processing of the data which pertains to them, contained in the Administrator’s database, particularly the right to: demand a supplementing, updating, correction of personal data, temporary or permanent deletion of the data, if the data is incomplete, obsolete, false, or has been collected through an infringement of the act or are no longer necessary to complete the purpose for which they had been gathered.
3. Should the Service Recipient or the Client give their consent to data processing for the purposes of direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services the consent may be withdrawn at any time.
4. Should the Administrator aim to process or is processing the Service Recipient’s or the Client’s data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the person whom the data pertains to also has the right to:
– motion a written, motivated demand for cessation of personal data processing because of a special situation or to
– raise an objection against personal data processing.
6. We store the gathered data first and foremost for the purpose of delivering the highest possible level of quality of service in website and services administration. They also allow us to create statistics of usage based on user behavior. The collected data may be may be disclosed to third parties in a manner which does not enable the identification of the users, as well as to authorized bodies of public authorities.
2. The Administrator takes technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data that is adequate against existing hazards and categories of data held under the protection, particularly preventing the data from being shared to unauthorized persons, taken by unprivileged individuals, processing with an infringement of existing laws as well as modification, loss, damage, or destruction.