Ferguson Ariva 103 – satellite HD decoder
With Ariva 103 satellite receiver you will discover a whole new Full HD dimension.
Recording and playback of programs in Full HD has never been so easy and convenient. This receiver provides picture of the highest quality and a cristal clear sound for all TV programs and Radio stations. Ariva 103 is provided - among others - with two high-speed USB ports for plugging both external storage media and wireless WiFi adapter.
Recording / timeshift and playing music (mp3, ogg, flac), movies (mkv, avi, xvid) and view photos (jpeg, bmp) are just a few examples of the use of this versatile equipment. Card reader for pay TV al- lows access to encrypted channels. We recommend this receiver that is enriched with access to a variety of network applications.
- Reception of High Definition channels
- PAL upscaling to 720p or 1080p
- Supports 32 programmable timers
- Separate lists of favorite TV and Radio channels
- Quick channel search function (QuickFind)
- Teletext and subtitles support
- Support for DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, Unicable and DiSEqC 1.2, USALS
- Support for MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Compatible with DVB-S, DVB-S2
- Card reader for pay TV
The receiver supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi USB adapters based on the RT5370 chip, offered as a separate accessory.
- LOOP OUT
- LNB IN
- 2 x USB
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.