Ferguson Ariva 4K
Ferguson Ariva 4K is one of the few such comprehensive 4K UHD receivers on the market.
Access to media has changed dramatically in the past few years. The development of broadband services has allowed the emergence of Video On Demand (VOD) services, through which the user can see what he wants and when he wants to excellent image quality. The development of technology – especially mobile – allowed the emergence of smartphones and tablets, which have become the most personal electronic devices, real PCs (Personal Computers), where an user can place photos, family movies, music and other important files.
It all forced us to design a device that will allow the user to stream to the TV screen everything he would like: TV programs broadcasts in the highest resolutions, the content displayed on demand (VOD) in best possible quality, web pages, user photos or movies, music, files and actually everything what user wants. There are nearly unlimited uses of Ariva 4K and with the ability to install applications from Google Play, their number grows even more.
Ariva 4K is truly a multimedia receiver! This is a response to the multimedia needs of the present day and tomorrow.
- 4K UHD – Support for ultra-high resolutions
- H.265/HEVC – Support for hardware decoding
- DVB-S2 – 4K UHD/H.265/HEVC
- Support for pay TV card reader (CA)
- Dualband Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz/5Ghz
- Ethernet modem (LAN) for interactive communication with local network and Internet
- Bluetooth – Support for connecting the keyboard and mouse or other devices
- SD Card Reader
- Hard drive ready – Support for easy hard drive installation for TimeShift and programs recording
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Kodi Media Center – Advanced multimedia support
- HBO GO – Excellent cooperation with almost all Video On Demand (VOD) services
- DLNA, Miracast i AirPlay – Support for media streaming to the device
Ariva 4K is not just a media player. When user connects a keyboard and mouse (via USB or Bluetooth), one can surf the internet, play games, work with documents or use social networking sites without the need of a computer and monitor – simple connection the device to the TV is enough.
Ariva 4K is the center of home entertainment. With acclaimed and well-known application Kodi Media Center users can easily catalog their media collections to create one, easy to navigate library. For lovers of movies in the highest quality, Kodi offers full hardware support of video 4K decoding, even encoded with the latest and very hardware demanding H.265/HEVC codec. Ariva 4K offers full support for hardware video decoding. It’s simply the best choice to watch movies that provides the highest quality experience, thanks also to S/PDIF port, so the user can connect the device to the receiver and enjoy surround sound in movies.
Ariva 4K is a family device. You can easily transfer to the TV screen photographs, movies, or music directly from your phone or tablet. The whole family can enjoy photos and videos from birthdays or other events without the need to transfer them to the device or placing them on the Internet.
Ariva 4K is running a well-known and well-liked Android 5 version. The user has access to the full content of Google Play Store applications for Android and that means almost infinite possibilities. Games, utilities, VOD services, music services, information services, Internet… Everything at your fingertips and on the big TV screen!
Ariva 4K can be operated with the supplied remote control but also can make use of a dedicated application that greatly facilitates and speeds up the workflow with the device. Additionally, the application allows you to watch TV on your smartphone or tablet – directly from the receiver!
Ferguson Ariva 4K was awarded a "gut" award by Digital Fernsehen and Linux-TV, two leading audio/video magazines in Germany.
|Chipset||Amlogic S905-B, Quad core Cortex A53 @ 2.02 GHz|
|Flash Memory||EMMC 8GB|
|DDR III Memory||1GB|
|DVBS Tuner Type||On board|
|DVBS Frequency Range||950~2150MHz|
|DVBS Demodulator Mode||DVB-S (QPSK, ETS 300 421) and DVB-S2 (QPSK/8PSK, ETS 302 307)|
|Video Decode||H.264/H.265 HEVC MP L5.0 up to 4K UHD 60fps
H.264/H.265 AVC MP L5.1 up to 4K UHD 60fps
H.264/H.265 MVC up to 4K UHD 60fps
MPEG-4 ASP L5 up to 1080P 60fps
AVS Jizhun Profile up to 1080P 60fps
MPEG-2 MP HL up to 1080P 60fps
MPEG-1 MP HL up to 1080P 60fps
RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P 60fps
WebM up to VGA
|Video File Format Support||MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, ISO, MP4, RM, JPG, BMP, GIF and others|
|HDMI Output||HDMI 2.0|
|Video Resolution||4K 60Hz, 4K 50Hz, 1080p/i, 720p|
|Wi-Fi||Built-in 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4G/5G dual band|
|Ethernet||Bilt-in 100M Ethernet RJ-45 modem for communication with Internet network|
|Audio Decode||Dolby Digital/Digital Plus, MPEG, OGG, OGA, FLAC, ALAC, APE, M4A, RM, MPEG-1 layer1/2, MPEG-2 Layer II (DTS passthrough)|
|Sampling Frequency||32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz|
|PVR Record||Instant Record and Timer Record, EPG Timer Record|
|Time-Shift Support||Auto Time-Shift|
|File System Support||NTFS, FAT32|
|Dimension (width x depth x height)||258mm x 158mm x 43mm|
|Input Voltage||12V 2.0A|
|Power Consumption||Max 24W|
|Power Consumption in Standby Mode||<0,5W|
|Hard Drive Tested:||up to 2GB internal HDD, up to 4TB external with external power supply. Some drives need partitioning. See your systems help for more details|
- LNB IN
- HDMI 2.0
- Recovery Switch
- MICRO SD Card Reader
- Card reader TV (CA) (side)
- HDD socket (bottom)
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.