Ferguson Ariva 53 – satellite HD TV decoder
Ariva 53 is a next generation receiver. Users will appreciate the enhanced ability of any configuration settings from an intuitive screen menus and graphics in HD resolution.
It is the cheapest offer for satellite TV channels in both high-resolution HD (including Full HD 1080p) and standard SD. In addition, we get a fully functional USB port with recording, timeshifting and support MP3, OGG, FLAC, MPEG, MKV, AVI, XVID, JPEG, BMP. A characteristic feature is the power efficiency and consumption in standby exceeding 0,5W!
The tuner is based on the advanced Ali 3510C microprocessor, providing increased performance. This means, for example, fast channel switching, digital audio, and low power consumption in standby mode below 0.5W!
- Satellite TV
- Reception of High Definition channels (HD)
- PAL upscaling to 720p or 1080p
- Support for teletext and subtitles
- Support for DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, Unicable and DiSEqC 1.2, USALS
- Support for MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Compatible with DVB-S, DVB-S2
- Web services
CPU frequency (MHz): 600
Flash Memory: 1PC 32Mbit/8Mbyte SPI FLASH
DDR II Memory: 32MX16bit/64Mbyte
Tuner Type: On board
Frequency Range: 950 ~ 2150MHz
Input Impedance: 75Ω
LNB Power and Polarization: Vertical 13VDC; Horizontal 18VDC @ 400mA (max) 22KHz±0.4KHz (0.6V±0.2V) tone, Overload Protection
Input Level Range: -65dBm ~ -25dBm
DVBS Demod standard: DVB-S, DVB-S2
DVBS Demodulation: QPSK, 8PSK
DVBS Symbol Rate: 2 ~ 90MSPS (Code Rate 1/2)
DVBS Code Rate: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 for DVBS, 1/4, 1/3, 2/5, 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 for DVBS2
Demultiplexer: MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-1
Input Bit Rate: Max 100Mbit/s
Video Decode: MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-2 MP@ ML, H.264 (MPEG4 part 10) main and high profile level 4.1/MPEG-2 MP@HL
Video Resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×720, 720×480
Audio Decode: MPEG-1 layerI/II, PCM downmix, IEC958 SPDIF, Dolby 5.1 channel, Dolby downmix 2 channel, Dolby Prologic 2
Sound Mode: LEFT/RIGHT/STEREO/MONO
Sampling Frequency: 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz
Video Bandwidth: SD: 5.0MHz(-3dB), HD: 30MHz(-3dB)
Video Impedance: 75Ω
Video Voltage Level: 1.0 Vp-p
Audio Freq. Range: 20~20KHz
Audio Impedance: 600Ω
Audio Voltage Level: 2V rms(5.6Vp-p)
Humidity: <95% Dimension (mm) (WxDxH): 170x125x40 Net Weight: 0.35 kg Input Voltage: DC 12V Power Consumption: Max 12W Standby: < 0,5 W
The receiver supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi USB adapters based on the RT5370 chip, offered as a separate accessory.
- LNB IN
- HDMI 1.3
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Digital audio S/PDIF
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.