Smart Home Security starter Kit
Ferguson Smart Home Security Kit is a most needed package of sensors in every home. Thanks to the Security Kit you can always keep an eye on safety and life of your family. All components of the system interact with each other and transmit informations directly to your phone or tablet.
Your Home, always safe!
Easy expansion of the system!
Ferguson Smart Home Security Kit can be easily extended with any other component of the system. Of course, every element of the system can be purchased separately - all of them will combine to create a network and exchange information with each other.
Truly smart home!
Wireless installation, ZigBee technology
ZigBee is a language for wireless communication between devices of everyday use, which probably are already in your home or work! The elements of our system work with components of other manufacturers, and vice versa – all thanks to a modern standard: ZigBee.
Remote control and monitoring thanks to a dedicated mobile application
Be up to date with the state of your home! With a dedicated application you can fully handle the detectors hooked up to a central hub, you will receive information about changes in the functioning of detectors, alarms and other events that may occur in the home. You can quickly turn off unwanted alarms, call the appropriate services in the event of leakage of the gas system and so on.
- Control your home remotely
- Supports both Wi-Fi and ZigBee standards
- Built-in siren sound and LED backlight
- Open/Close sensor
- Cordless technology
- Small in size, quick & easy instalation
Humidity & Temperature Sensor
- Temperature and humidity measure
- Smartphone graphical analysis
- Modern, small & stylish design
- Motion sensor
- Make your home react to motion!
- Works many years on a single battery
2 x Remote Controller
- Arm or disarm the system
- Keep your phone free
- Direct system mode change
- Panic button
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.