Smart Whistle – allday security for you and your loved
Full-time security - SOS Whistle
For girls and women, for female students and scholars, for elderly and lonely people – always at hand, regardless of the weather or other factors. For a child in a colony or camp, for walker award-wilderness – Ferguson Smart Whistle is the ideal protection for everyo
World’s Easiest Personal Safety Device
Blow the whistle or press button for 2 seconds can promptly activate your emergency calling, SOS texts, and emails to your pre-selected contacts. Immediate help from friends and families can be provided in the moment of need.
Emergency Location Tracking
In the case of an event location data with a map will be included in the SMS and e-mail sended to predefined contacts, so that assistance can be given quickly and when it is most needed.
Tracking on the Map in an Emergency Situation
In case of emergency, a discrete map with your location is sent via SMS/eMail to the contacts you defined. Information is updated every 2-3 minutes, so that in emergency situation, you contacts receive as close as possible location shown on the map.
- max 3 contacs
- 6 free alarm event with SMS per month.
More info here http://smart-whistle.eu
- Smartphone (iPhone or Android) with WISO application installed, configured and combined with Ferguson Smart Whistle.
- Enabled Bluetooth® and location services in the settings of your smartphone. You will also need to permit WISO application to use location data, otherwise, the contacts will not be informed about your position.
- Working internet connection for WISO application to be able to send notifications and data.
- WISO application works on Apple iOS and Android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0
- Apple devices with iOS 7 or higher are supported
- Android version 4.4 or higher devices are supported
- We do not recommend using the below mentioned devices with Ferguson Smart Whistle:
- OPPO F1 due to the unstable Bluetooth connection offered by phone
- OPPO A37 due to the unstable Bluetooth connection offered by phone
- OPPO N3 due to the unstable Bluetooth connection offered by phone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 after the upgrade to Android 5.0 because of the many problems with the Bluetooth connection noticed after updating the firmware
- Motorola Moto E Android 4.4.2 due to the unstable Bluetooth connection offered by phone
- LG G2 Android 5.0.2 due to the unstable Bluetooth connection offered by phone
- HTC Butterfly Android 4.4.2 due to the unstable Bluetooth connection offered by phone
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.