Smart Home – CO Detector FS1CO
- Detects CO
- Emits alarm sounds, flashes with red light
- Used for boilers, heaters
- Simple and easy installation, mobility
CO sensor cares about household lifes sensing the growing concentration of carbon monoxide, which is odorless and colorless gas that causes deadly poisoning. The detector should be installed in a room with a fireplace at a height of about 1.5 meters above the floor, no more than 6 m from a potential source of CO emissions. The sensor informs the residents of raising poisoning danger with howling sirens and lighting alarm.
It is part of the system Ferguson SmartHome. Can be used alone.
Wireless installation, ZigBee technology
ZigBee is a language for wireless communication between devices of everyday use, which probably are already in your home or work! The elements of our system work with components of other manufacturers, and vice versa – all thanks to a modern standard: ZigBee.
Remote control and monitoring thanks to a dedicated mobile application
Be up to date with the state of your home! With a dedicated application you can fully handle the detectors hooked up to a central hub, you will receive information about changes in the functioning of detectors, alarms and other events that may occur in the home. You can quickly turn off unwanted alarms, call the appropriate services in the event of leakage of the gas system and so on.
- Working Voltage: DC3V (CR123A Lithium Battery)
- Static Current: <=20uA
- Alarm Current: <=60mA
- Alarm Sound: 85dB/1m
- Alarm Sensitivity:
- 30ppm 120mins alarm
- 50ppm 60-90mins alarm
- 100ppm 10-40mins alarm
- 300ppm 3mins alarm
- Networking: ZigBee Ad-Hoc Networking
- Wireless Networking Distance: >=70m (open area)
- Working Temperature: -10°C - +50°C
- Environment Humidity: 95%RH
- Dimension: 54*54*45mm
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.