Intelligent video doorbell Wi-Fi/Ethernet FS1DB
- Intelligent Wi-Fi / Ethernet IP Video Doorbell
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Waterproof (IP66) and dustproof
- Quality of recorded 720p image
- Night Vision - 4 LEDs, 10m backlight
- Easy to use with a mobile app
- It uploads the image directly to your smartphone or tablet
- A motion sensor
- Additional internal RF bell
It is part of the Ferguson SmartHome system. Can be used alone.
Intelligent Wi-Fi / Ethernet IP Video Doorphone
The video doorphone connects to the Internet via both wireless Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet. You do not have to take care of your network coverage at a distant entrance gate - a stable cable connection will provide excellent connection quality.
For indoor and outdoor use
The HD Wi-Fi HD video doorphone complies with IP66 waterproof and dustproof standards, which means it can work in all weather conditions.
Quality of recorded 720p image
Thanks to the high quality of the transmitted (and recorded) image, you will be able to recognize your caller without even having to force him to approach the video doorphone.
Easy network setup
Installation and configuration of the device is trivial. Forget the tedious setting of the ports on the router. Just run a dedicated application and enjoy your device.
Viewing Angle: 135 °
Wide viewing angles allow you to see not only people or objects located in front of the video door but a wider perspective.
Night Vision - 4 LEDs, 10m
The HD Wi-Fi video doorphone works well at night thanks to four LEDs illuminating the scenery invisible to the human eye with infrared rays. Thanks to the range of illumination, you can also see the nearest area, which is important for safety at night.
Easy to use with a mobile app
Dedicated mobile application allows for trouble-free operation of the video door phone. Talk and see your guests even at the other end of the world.
With a built-in motion detector, the video doorphone can also perform monitoring functions. When motion is detected, the video doorphone may send a notification to the user.
Additional internal RF bell
In addition to the videophones, there's also an internal RF bell in the package that lets you hear the ringtone even when you do not usually hear it. Attic, cellar or backyard pool - now and in these rooms you will find out whether someone is waiting at your door.
With built-in speaker and microphone there is the possibility of voice communication with the person standing at the video door phone.
• Chipset: HiSilicon 3518E
• Display Resolution: 1280x720/704x576/320x240
• Lens Type: Glass Lens
• Focal Length: 2.5mm
• Aperture: F2.5
• Angle of View: 135°
• Audio Input/Output: Built-in two-way audio
• Video Compression: H.264
• Image Frame Rate: 1-25fps
• Night Visibility: 4pcs IR-LEDS, Night vision up to 10 meters
• Light Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz
• Ethernet: 10/100Mbps RJ-45 port
• Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, P2P, RTSP
• Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2
• Application: Android, iOS
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 117x64x23.6mm
• Weight: 380g
• Power Supply: 12~24VAC/0.5A (12VDC optional)
• Temperature: -20°~50°C
• Humidity: 20% ~ 85% non-condensing
• Waterproof: IP66
• Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
• Indoor RF Bell Dimensions (LxWxH): 80x76x75mm
• Indoor RF Bell Weight: 90g
• Indoor RF Bell Power Supply: AC 110-240V, 50/60HZ
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.