Smart Home – Smart EYE 100 IP Cam
A small, very practical and stylish camera for indoor applications. With exceptionally clever design, the camera can be installed in virtually any location and to any surface. Protect who you love most! Thanks to the built-in microphone hear a baby crying. Thanks to the built-in speaker refrain toddler before throwing down the coffee service. With built-in LED light brighten a dark room and keep an eye on everything in perfect HD picture quality directly on your phone or tablet.
The product is Ferguson’s SmartHome system compatible. It can be used alone!
- Wi-Fi IP Camera
- For your indoor needs
- Small form factor
- Stylish & practical design
- HD 720p picture quality
- 12 LED lights, IR distance 8m
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Easy use with mobile app
- Streams the picture to your smartphone
- Alerts when movement is detected
High image quality
12x IR LEDs, distance 8m
Easy setup thanks to the free application
Built-in microphone and speaker
- Main chipset: Hisilicon 32Bit RSIC Embedded Processor
- Sensor: 1/4" CMOS
- Memory: 64Mb, FLASH: 16Mb
- Video resolutions: 1280x720, 640x352, 320x176
- Frame rate: 50Hz: 1~20fps, 60Hz: 1~25fps
- Image adjustment: hue, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness
- Motion detection: 1 detection area
- Alarm notification: Push for iOS/Android app; Upload pictures to email address; Upload alarm records to memory card and FTP server
- LUX: 0.4 Lux/F1.6
- Lens: 3.6mm 75° viewing angle, 3X digital zoom
- Night vision: 12pcs LED lights, IR distance 8m
- Two way audio: Speaker: 1W, 8Ω; Microphone: -52dB
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, 150Mbps transmission rate max
- MicroSD: max 64GB
- Video format: AVI
- Video codec: h.264
- Power: DC5V 1A USB 50/60Hz
- Temperature: -10~50°C
- Humidity: 10%~90% RH
- Dimensions: 76*76*33mm (L*W*H)
- Weight (net): 65g
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.