Smart Home – Smart EYE 200 IP Cam
A small camera with Full HD image quality for indoor applications. With two engines, it is possible to remotely rotate the camera lens horizontally and vertically, which allow monitoring of a much larger space than using a static camera. Two-way audio transmission allows you to receive voice from the monitored site and send messages or warnings in response to the threat.
Night Vision System allows lightening of a dark interior with a built-in LED light. The built-in Ethernet port will take care of a stable network connection, so you can receive high quality Full HD picture right on your phone or tablet.
The product is Ferguson’s SmartHome system compatible. It can be used alone!
- Wi-Fi/Ethernet IP Camera
- For your indoor needs
- Full HD 1080p picture quality
- Pan & Tilt function
- Two way audio
- Smart W-Fi config
- 8 LED lights, IR distance 8m
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Easy use with mobile app
- Streams the picture to your smartphone
- Alerts when movement is detected
High quality Full HD picture
Ethernet connector for a stable network connection
Remote rotate camera lens function
Built-in microphone and speaker
8 x IR LEDs, distance 8m
Easy setup thanks to the free application
Wi-Fi/Ethernet IP Camera
- Main chipset: Hisilicon 32Bit RSIC Embedded Processor
- Sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS
- Memory: 128Mb, FLASH: 16Mb
- Video resolutions: 1920x1080, 640x352, 320x176
- Frame rate: 50Hz: 1~25fps, 60Hz: 1~30fps
- Image adjustment: hue, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness
- Motion detection: 1 detection area
- Alarm notification: Push for iOS/Android app; Upload pictures to email address; Upload alarm records to memory card and FTP server
- LUX: 0,4 Lux/F1,8
- Lens: 4,8mm
- Pan & Tilt: Horizontal: 355°, Vertical: 120°
- Night vision: 8pcs LED lights, IR distance 8m
- Two way audio: Speaker: 1W, 8Ω; Microphone: -52dB
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, 2,4GHz 3dBi antenna, 150Mbps transmission rate max
- Ethernet: RJ-45 10/100Mb
- MicroSD: max 128GB
- Video format: AVI
- Video codec: h.264
- Power: DC5V 1A USB 50/60Hz
- Temperature: -10~60°C
- Humidity: 10%~90% RH
- Dimensions: 112*90*116mm (L*W*H)
- Weight (net): 0,5kg
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.