Smart Home – Water Leak Sensor FS1WL
- Detects leaks & floods
- Quik reaction, discreet instalation
- Allows you to react before damage gets serious
The sensor will take care of the security of the premises where are distributed water sewage installations. Its extraordinary lightness makes the installation of the sensor in the bathroom or boiler room very simple and done in seconds. The sensor consists of water detector mounted on the floor and a communication module, which is fastened on the wall.
Wireless installation, ZigBee technology
ZigBee is a language for wireless communication between devices of everyday use, which probably are already in your home or work! The elements of our system work with components of other manufacturers, and vice versa – all thanks to a modern standard: ZigBee.
Remote control and monitoring thanks to a dedicated mobile application
Be up to date with the state of your home! With a dedicated application you can fully handle the detectors hooked up to a central hub, you will receive information about changes in the functioning of detectors, alarms and other events that may occur in the home. You can quickly turn off unwanted alarms, call the appropriate services in the event of leakage of the gas system and so on.
- Working Voltage: DC3V (2x AAA)
- Static Current: <= 5uA
- Networking: ZigBee HA 1.2
- Wireless Networking Distance: <= 100m (open area)
- Working Environment: -10°C - +50°C
- Working Humidity: 95%RH
- Dimension: 60*30*12.5mm
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.