Smart Home – Wi-Fi IR Transmitter FS1IR
- Wi-Fi IR Transmitter
- All your Audio and Video devices under control of one!
- Powerful 360° infrared signaling
- Supports all IR home appliances
- Storage of thousands of IR codes, highly compatible
- Easy installation,put on the table, paste on the wall,fix on the ceiling
Smart device through which you will have all your audio and video devices under the control of the one! IR Transmitter sends a strong IR signal around, so that regardless of where you currently are, you can for egxample switch the program on TV, louder sound in your radio etc. Thousands of embedded codes will allow to enjoy the device immediately after installation, which is extremely easy and can be done virtually anywhere (on the table, on the wall, on the ceiling). And all of that under control of the mobile application! Operate your devices directly from your phone! Even those who supposedly can not handle that...
The product is Ferguson’s SmartHome system compatible. It can be used alone!
- Power supply: DC 5V 1A
- IR: 38KHz
- Material: High transmittance PC + stainless steel
- Wireless standard: Wi-Fi 2,4GHz b/g/n
- Wireless frequency: 2,412-2,484GHz
- Security type: WEP/TKIP/AES
- Security mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Wireless consumption: <= 0,3W
- Working temperature: -20 - 60°C
- Working humidity: <= 80%
- Width x depth x height: 110 x 110 x 35 mm
- Weight: 250g
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.