Smart Home – Control Unit Smart Hub FS1SH
- Main Control Unit Ferguson Smart Home
- Support Wi-Fi and ZigBee
- Signaling of the alarm state
Thanks to a special application for mobile devices it is possible to remotely control individual detectors, receive alerts (eg flood or open doors), receive video streaming from cameras, power on and off with a special programmable plug ...
Ferguson Smart Home will immediately inform you of the hazards, which will minimize the effects of unpleasant events to a minimum.
Wi-Fi - which allows us to connect to the system via phone, tablet, computer and configure the system according to our needs and also receive from the detectors signals about events and threats that will be detected.
ZigBee - protocol that communicates with the Smart Hub sensors that take care of your home security.
The Smart Hub also functions as an alarm siren signaling an alarm state with built-in LEDs and a loudspeaker. All these tasks meet the device's small size and modern, stylish housing.
Wireless installation, ZigBee technology
ZigBee is a language for wireless communication between devices of everyday use, which probably are already in your home or work! The elements of our system work with components of other manufacturers, and vice versa – all thanks to a modern standard: ZigBee.
Remote control and monitoring thanks to a dedicated mobile application
Be up to date with the state of your home! With a dedicated application you can fully handle the detectors hooked up to a central hub, you will receive information about changes in the functioning of detectors, alarms and other events that may occur in the home. You can quickly turn off unwanted alarms, call the appropriate services in the event of leakage of the gas system and so on.
- Working Voltage: AC100V~240V (full voltage range)
- Average Power Consumption: <= 1.5W
- Networking: ZigBee Ad-Hoc Networking
- Wireless Networking Distance: <= 100 m (open area)
- Anti-RF Interference: 80MHz-1GHz 10V/m
- Working Temperature: -10°C - +50°C
- Environment Humidity: <= 95%RH (no congelation)
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.