Smart Home – Motion Sensor FS1MS
- Motion Sensor
- Make your home react to motion!
- Works many years on a single battery
The fully mobile motion sensor that allows you to build a whole security system that meets your expectations without the need for costly cable distribution. The small size and weight allows the deployment of the detector in the desired place in manner of just seconds. The sensitivity of the sensor and ZigBee technology guarantee the protection of your home from intruders. The energy-saving device ensures its reliable operation for many years on a single battery.
Wireless installation, ZigBee technology
ZigBee is a language for wireless communication between devices of everyday use, which probably are already in your home or work! The elements of our system work with components of other manufacturers, and vice versa – all thanks to a modern standard: ZigBee.
Remote control and monitoring thanks to a dedicated mobile application
Be up to date with the state of your home! With a dedicated application you can fully handle the detectors hooked up to a central hub, you will receive information about changes in the functioning of detectors, alarms and other events that may occur in the home. You can quickly turn off unwanted alarms, call the appropriate services in the event of leakage of the gas system and so on.
- Power Voltage: DC3V (1x CR 2450 Button Battery)
- Standby Current: <= 16uA
- Alarm Current: <= 30mA
- Detecting Angle: 110 degrees
- Installation Height: 2.1m
- Detecting iDstance: 9-12m
- Working Temperature: -10°C - +50°C
- Environment Humidity: <= 95%RH (no congelation)
- Networking Mode: ZigBee auto networking
- Networking Distance: <= 100 m (in the open area)
- Dimensions: 65x65x28mm
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.