Ferguson Ariva T750i – terrestrial tv decoder
Ferguson Ariva T750i has been designed to receive free to air terrestrial (DVB-T and DVB-T2) TV channels (SD and HD) broadcast in MPEG-2/MPEG-4 technology with Dolby Digital Plus.
USB connector with Time Shift function and multimedia support, makes the receiver a center of a home entertainment. With the advanced solutions, it is possible to record your favorite programs onto external memory, as well as view the photos, play the music and watch the movies in HD. e functionality properties of the previous model have been enhanced, for example the WiFi adapters for support and access to such websites as: YouTube, YouPorn, Dailimotion, RSS, Weather, Google maps have been added. Ariva T750i with a faster processor also offers you much more advanced support for subtitles, as well as encoding Xvid. Is supported playback of HD with external subtitles.
Ariva T750i offers excellent image quality in both high-resolution HD and SD standard, and provides power consumption below 0,5W in standby mode. From the cheapest receivers on the market Ariva T750i stands out among others support for Dolby Digital Plus, and a much better media player (with external subtitles support, and more supported formats and codecs).
- Receives High Definition channels
- PAL upscaling up to 720p, 1080i & 1080p resolution
- Supports record timers
- Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC3) support and S/PDIF digital output
- Separate lists of favorite, TV and radio channels
- QuickFind function
- Supports Teletext and Subtitles
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 support
- Fully compliant with DVB-T/T2
- Multimedia player function (HD movies, audio and photo files)
|STB Type||DVB-T/T2 Receiver|
|Main Chipset||ALI M3821|
|TUNER Type||Silicon Tuner|
|SMPS Type||Separate SMPS|
|Dimension||W:17.0 cm,D:11 cm,H:3.5 cm|
|Net Weight||0.6 kg|
|Main Chip Sets|
|CPU frequency||1280 DMIPS|
|Flash Memory||1PC 62 Mbit / 8 MB|
|SDRAM Memory||1PC 64X16 Mbit / 128 MB DDR3|
|Frequency Range||177.5~227.5 MHz;474~858 MHz;|
|Active Ant Power||5VDC @ 50mA MAX, Overload Protection|
|Input Level Range||256QAM: 78.5dBm~-8.75dBm; 64QAM:-78.5dBm~-8.75dBm; 16QAM:-84.1dBm~-8.75dBm;QPSK:-90.3dBm~8.75dBm|
|ANT Loop-Through||51MHz~858MHz full Band loop through|
|Demultiplexer||MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-1|
|Input Bit Rate||Max 100Mbit/s|
|Video Decode||MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-2 MP@ML, H.264(MPEG4 part 10) main and high profile level 4.1/MPEG-2|
|Aspect Ratio||4:3, 16:9|
|Video Resolution||1920×1080, 1280×720, 720×480|
|Audio Decode||MPEG-1 layerI/II， PCM downmix， IEC958 SPDIF， Dolby 5.1 channel， Dolby downmix 2 channel，Dolby Prologic2|
|Sampling Frequency||32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz|
|Video Bandwidth||SD:5.0 MHz (-3dB), HD:30 MHz (-3dB)|
|Video Voltage Level||1.0 Vp-p|
|Audio Freq. Range||20 ~ 20 kHz|
|Audio Voltage Level||2V rms(5.6Vp-p)|
|Input Voltage||AC 175~250V~50Hz/60Hz|
|Consumption||Max 12 W|
The receiver supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi USB adapters based on the RT5370 chip, offered as a separate accessory.
- ConnectorsInput for aerial antenna.
- Loop output signal.
- Digital and analog audio output.
- Connect to the HDMI input on your TV.
- SCART to connect the CRT TV.
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.