Ferguson Ariva T760i – terrestrial TV DVB-T/T2 h.265 receiver
Ferguson Ariva T760i has been designed to receive free to air terrestrial (DVB-T and DVB-T2) TV channels (SD and Full HD) broadcast in H.265/HEVC and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 technology with Dolby Digital Plus.
USB connector with Time Shift function and multimedia support, makes the receiver a center of a home entertainment.
With the advanced solutions, it is possible to record your favorite programs onto external memory, as well as view the photos, play the music and watch the movies in Full HD. The functionality properties of the previous model have been enhanced, for example the WiFi adapters support and access to such websites as: YouTube, YouPorn, Dailimotion, RSS, Weather, Google maps have been added. Ariva T760i with a faster processor also offers you much more advan-ced support for subtitles, as well as modern video codecs. Is supports playback of Full HD movies with external subtitles.
Ariva T760i offers excellent image quality in both high-resolution Full HD and SD standard, and provides power consumption below 0,5W in standby mode. From the cheapest receivers on the market Ariva T760i stands out among others with support for Dolby Digital Plus, and a much better media player (with exter-
nal subtitles support, and more supported formats and codecs).
• Supports H.265/HEVC, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 standards
• PAL upscaling up to 720p, 1080i & 1080p resolution
• Receives High Definition channels (Full HD)
• Supports record timers
• Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC3) support and S/PDIF digital output
• Separate lists of favorite, TV and radio channels
• QuickFind function
• Supports Teletext and Subtitles • Fully compliant with DVB-T/T2 H.265
• Multimedia player function (Full HD movies, audio and photo files)
|STB Type||DVB-T/T2 Receiver|
|Main Chipset||ALI M3626|
|TUNER Type||Silicon Tuner|
|SMPS Type||Separate SMPS|
|Dimension||17.0 x 11.0 x 3.5 cm|
|Net Weight||0.6 kg|
|CPU frequency||2000 DMIPS|
|Flash Memory||8 MB|
|SDRAM Memory||1PC 128 MB DDR3|
|Frequency Range||177.5~227.5 MHz; 474~858 MHz|
|Active Ant Power||5VDC @ 50mA MAX, Overload Protection|
|Input Level Range||256QAM: 78.5dBm~-8.75dBm;
|ANT Loop-Through|| 51MHz~858MHz
full Band loop through
|Demultiplexer||MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-1|
|Input Bit Rate||Max 100 Mbit/s|
|Video Decode||MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-2 MP@
ML, H.264 (MPEG4 part 10) main and high profile
level 4.1/MPEG-2 MP@HL, H.265/HEVC
|Aspect Ratio||4:3, 16:9|
|Video Resolution||1920×1080, 1280×720, 720×480px|
|Audio Decode||MPEG-1 layerI/II, PCM downmix,
IEC958 SPDIF, Dolby 5.1 channel, Dolby
downmix 2 channel, Dolby Prologic2
|Sampling Frequency||32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz|
|Video Bandwidth||SD:5.0 MHz (-3dB), HD:30 MHz (-3dB)|
|Video Voltage Level||1.0 Vp-p|
|Audio Freq. Range||20 ~ 20 kHz|
|Audio Voltage Level||2V rms (5.6Vp-p)|
|Input Voltage||12V/1A DC|
|Consumption||Max 12 W|
The receiver supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi USB adapters based on the RT5370 chip, offered as a separate accessory.
1. ANT IN
2. LOOP OUT
Uniwersalny pilot RCU240
Ariva T760i is supplied with an ergonomic remote control RCU240. The RCU has intuitively arranged function buttons, which allows you to comfortably handle all functions of the receiver.
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.