Ferguson Cute9 T2 – mobile DVD player with LCD
Sit back, relax and watch your favourite videos on the Cute9 T2 player with a 9-inch digital LCD screen.
You can watch your favorite DVD and XviD movies, listen to music from MP3 files, watch terrestrial television in DVB-T/T2 standards and admire your JPEG photos anywhere and anytime. Among many other portable DVD player models. Cute9 T2 is distinguished by a large 9-inch screen with digital matrix with high resolution 800x480 pixels (budget 7-inch players have analog panel with a resolution of only 480x234 pixels) included remote control and car charger.
- Rotating, widescreen 16:9 LCD 9" Panel
- DVB-T/T2 terrestrial television
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Audio/video inputs and outputs
- Support for HD media files
- Support for external subtitles
- USB 2.0 port - photos, music and movies from a USB stick
- Built-in SD/MMC/MS memory card reader
- Support for JPG, MP3 files
- Chip DVD: MT1389VDU/Q
- Chip DVB-T2: MST7T01
- The type and size of the screen: HannStar/TFT panel/800x480
- Ports and connectors:
- USB 2.0 Port
- SD/MMC Card Reader
- Headphone Jack
- AV Out
- HDMI 1.3 Out
- Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
- Charging time: 3~4 hours
- Playback time: 2 hours
- Dimensions: 240 x 186 x 44 mm
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.