Ferguson V22FHD273 – TV LCD Full HD with DVB-T/DVB-C tuner
The model Ferguson V22FHD273 is equipped with a FULL HD display and is additionally supported by Crystal Clear technology.
Conventional TV displays diffuse light onto the surface, resulting in a reduction in the intensity image and a deterioration in the quality of the black color. Crystal Clear technology diffuses the light with the same intensity in all screen locations, and thus leads to a better reproduction of the black objects. In this way, by a precise color, sharpness and motion reproduction. Because of that action movies, series and sporti events get a new, more natural dimension.
The wide range of available entertainment features is another important advantage of this TV series. The DVB tuner provides instant access to digital channels in the DVB-T and DVB-C standard and an integrated HDMI interface provides support for a wide range of HD devices such as Blu-ray players, game consoles and PCs. After connecting a USB device, the user is given the opportunity to play multimedia content directly to the television.
This model supports the common video formats, including HD content with subtitles support. USB port lets you play many video, music and picture files, which makes the device a flexible alternative to all existing multimedia players on the market. The 12V car charger is included! Ideal for a mobile home or campsite. In addition, our model was equipped with a hotel mode and allows the administrator full control over the device. This feature is especially interesting for hotel and guest house owners who want to avoid unauthorized access to the TV settings and thus limiting maintenance and repair costs.
- PC/YPbPr Audio Connection
- HDMI Connection
- SPDIFF Connection
- Side AV
- Headphone Connection
- YPbPr Video Connection
- USB Connection
- CI Connection
- DC 12V Input
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.