Ferguson Ariva T20 – terrestrial tv decoder
Ariva T20 is a very simple device to use and install. Simply connect the terrestrial antenna to the box and the HDMI cable to a TV to enjoy high quality picture and sound.
Ariva T20 is one of few terrestrial TV receivers with a lower price range that has a digital LED display on the front panel. The timeshift function and multimedia support makes the receiver a home entertainment center. With advanced built in solutions, it is possible to record your favorite programs on the external memory as well as view photos and play music and movies in HD.
The receiver supports video playback in HD and with subtitles in many popular standards. From the cheapest receivers available on the market, the Ariva T20 distinguishes by providing support for Dolby Digital Plus (in the near future essential function to decode TV programs).
- Digital LED display on front panel
- Support for Dolby Digital Plus
- Support for DVB-T/T2
- Signal upscaling - upscaling of PAL signal to a resolution of 720p or 1080p
- Operation timers
- Support of teletext and subtitles
- Support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 standards
- Multimedia support - just plug a USB drive with the media to display your photos, videos or music and have a good time with your loved ones. Of course subtitles are supported.
- STB Type: DVB-T/T2 Receiver
- Main Chipset: MSD7T01
- SMPS Type: Adapter
- Dimension (width x depth x height): 135 mm x 87 mm x 30 mm
- Net Weight: 500 g
- CPU frequency: 576 MHz
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- SDRAM Memory: 1PC 64X16 Mbit
- Tuner Type: RF836
- Frequency Range: 174~230 MHz, UHF: 470~862 MHz
- Input Impedance: 75 Ω
- Active Ant Power: 5VDC
- RF input: -78~-20dBm
- RF Frequency: 7 MHz and 8 MHz
- Modulation: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- External Drive Capacity: up to 500 GB
- Media Containers: MP3, WMA, JPEG, BMP, AVI, MKV
- Video Decode: H.264 HP do L4, MPEG-4 plus, MPEG-2 MP HL, MPEG-1
- Video Resolution: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Video Outputs: HDMI 1.3, SCART
- Audio Outputs: Audio Output Coaxial, L/R(Scart)
- Audio Decode: MPEG-1 (layer 1/2/3), WMA, AC3
- Power Input: 220~240V, 50/60Hz
- Max Energy Consumption: 5 W
- Humidity: <95%
- ANT IN
- LOOP OUT
- Digital Audio Output (Coaxial)
- Analog Audio/Video
- USB 2.0
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.