Ferguson Ariva 203 – satellite TV decoder CI/CI+
Ferguson Ariva 203 garantisce la miglior qualita’ dell’immagine e dell’audio dei programmi tv e radio.
Il ricevitore contiene un’interfaccia Ethernet e due porte USB 2.0. Basta premere un pulsante sul telecomando per utilizzare la funzione di Timeshift che vi da la possibilita’ di interrompere la visione di un programma e riprenderla in un secondo momento. Grazie a Ferguson Ariva 203 potete salvare e riprodurre qualsiasi file musicale in formato mp3, film e foto. Contiene web – radio e garantisce l’accesso ai programmi criptati.
Ariva 203 is a unique receiver that without problems plays music (mp3, flac, ogg), movies (mkv, avi, xvid) and pictures (jpeg, bmw) at the same time offering Internet radio. CI/CI+ (Common Interface) card reader allows an access to encrypted channels. Ariva 203 meets the stan- dards of energy efficiency and offers many additional services when connected to the Internet.
- Reception of High Definition channels
- PAL upscaling to 720p or 1080p
- Supports 32 programmable timers
- Separate lists of favorite TV and Radio channels
- Quick channel search function (QuickFind)
- Teletext and subtitles support
- Support for DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, Unicable and DiSEqC 1.2, USALS
- Support for MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Compatible with DVB-S, DVB-S2
- Card reader for pay TV
The receiver supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi USB adapters based on the RT5370 chip, offered as a separate accessory.
- CA: Card reader for pay TV.
- CI: CI slot.
- LNB IN: Input coaxial cable from the converter.
- HDMI: Digital image and sound.
- 2 x USB: ports for connecting external USB storage device and / or wireless WiFi card.
- LAN: LAN: Ethernet port used for communication over LAN / Internet.
- SPDIF: Digital optical audio output.
- TV: SCART conector to connect the TV.
- RS232: RS232 port for communication with a PC computer.
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.