Ferguson Ariva T265 – terrestrial tv decoder
Ferguson Ariva T265 receiver supports the latest (transmitted for now only in few countries in the world) video compression standard: H.265/HEVC!
This standard will become soon THE widely used method of compression due to the very good picture quality offered by the video codec H.265/HEVC.
Ariva T265 is a very simple device to use and install. Simply connect the terrestrial antenna to the box and the HDMI cable to a TV to enjoy high quality picture and sound. Ariva T265 is the only terrestrial TV receiver among receivers with a lower price range that has two USB ports and a digital LED display on the front panel. The timeshift function and multimedia support makes the receiver a home entertainment center. With advanced built in solutions, it is possible to record your favorite programs on the external memory as well as view photos and play music and movies in HD. The receiver supports video playback in HD and with subtitles in many popular standards.
Ariva T265 offers excellent image quality thanks to used processor, which in cooperation with DDR II RAM memory processes the wideo to remove noise, to filter it, sharpen, to correct it and to strengthen it. From the cheapest receivers available on the market, the Ariva T265 distinguishes by providing support for Dolby Digital Plus (in the near future essential function to decode TV programs).
- Support for DVB-T/T2
- Support for H.265/HEVC - a state of the art video codec that offers excellent image quality
- 2 x USB - connect more external devices and record your favorite programs
- Support for Dolby Digital Plus
- Multimedia support - just plug a USB drive with the media to display your photos, videos or music and have a good time with your loved ones. Of course, subtitles in many formats are supported.
- STB Type: DVB-T/T2 Receiver
- Main Chipset: GX3201H
- SMPS Type: Adapter
- Dimension (width x depth x height): 134 x 88 x 27 mm
- Net Weight: 135 g
- CPU frequency: 660 MHz
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- SDRAM Memory: 1PC 64X16 Mbit
- Tuner Type: R836
- Frequency Range: 50~870 MHz
- Input Impedance: 75 Ω
- Active Ant Power: 5VDC
- Demultiplexer: MPEG2 ISO/IEC 13818-1
- Input Bit Rate: Max 100 Mbit/s
- Video Decode:
- H.265 video (HEVC/H.265), BP/MP/HP up to L4.1& H.263 P3
- H.264 video (ISO/IEC 14496-10), BP/MP/HP up to L4.1
- MPEG-4 video (ISO/IEC 14496-2), SP/ASP up to L5 AVS&AVS plus
- MPEG-2 video (ISO/IEC 13818-2), MP@HL
- MPEG-1 video (ISO/IEC 11172-2)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
- Video Resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×720, 720×480
- Audio Decode:
- MPEG-1 layerI/II PCM downmix IEC958 SPDIF Dolby 5.1 channel
- Dolby downmix 2 channel Dolby Prologic2
- Sampling Frequency: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Video Bandwidth: SD:5.0 MHz (-3dB), HD:30 MHz (-3dB)
- Video Impedance: 75 Ω
- Video Voltage Level: 1.0 Vp-p
- Audio Freq. Range: 20~20 kHz
- Audio Impedance: 600 Ω
- Audio Voltage Level: 2V rms(5.6Vp-p)
- Input Voltage: 5VDC Adapter
- Consumption: Max 10 W
- Temperature: 0~40 °C
- Humidity: 95%
- ANT IN
- LOOP OUT
- USB (second side port )
- Analog Audio/Video
- Power DC 5V
To increase your convenience of use of download section, each of the products depends on availability has subfolders as follows:
- firmware - contains the latest available version of the firmware. The firmware is packaged in a ZIP archive. You should unpack it and follow the instructions contained in the update. To unpack we recommend a free program 7-Zip that is available here.
- manuals - contains manuals in PDF files, to read it is required to have a PDF reader. We recommend a fast and free Sumatra PDF reader that is available here.
- tools - contains additional programs and utilities associated with the product, eg. to edit the settings, channel lists, programming via RS232 or USB etc.
* Technical specifications can be changed without notice.
** Any errors made when editing text and other differences can not be the basis for the complaint of device.